cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD w/ Catalog No.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working with the Sales Order Item type template. When printing a sales order where the customer uses BP catalog numbers, the top left portion of the repetitive area header shows "Catalog No" and overrides the original text field in that location. Checking the field index, there is no field, hidden or visible, that references this type of value. I have not encountered this problem when printing BP catalog #'s in other sales documents. Is this some kind of default message for BP catalog use and how can I suppress this? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Check the following thread if it help :

Regards,

Jitin Chawla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

I have already made separate fields dynamic in the way described in that thread. My question involves the text "Catalog No" showing up inexplicably in the repetitive area header when printing. Has anyone had a similar experience with BP catalog numbers?

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is an issue with the template you are using? If you are using one of (EhP) templates you should see ItemNumber and not Catalog No.

Dynamically the Free Text field Item No is replaced with Catalog No. in the older PLD templates.

2005A Patch 29 onwards you have the EhP templates

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

What does the EhP designation mean? This is actually a mostly custom designed template, and unfortunately I don't recall what kind of template it was based off of.

The strange thing is that "Catalog No" is showing up on the far left side of the area, and this is not even close to the "Item Number" text field.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably the embedded formula which shows are hides the Catalog No has got displaced.

EhP stands for Enhancement package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Suda. Do you know of any way to check for that formula? I don't see any thing in the field listing that resembles that kind of function.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think it is something that is visible / accessible from the PLD itself. But you could try to view Hidden fields to check this.