cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Column Config change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to modify the column config in MSS component that is defined in OADP component. We are not able to access that component. Can anyone throw some light on this?

Regards,

Gurmat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

send me your mail address .i will send you the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur help. Its bhatia.gurmat2gmail.com

Regards,

Gurmat

Former Member
0 Kudos

i sent u the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

This document is incredibly helpful. We had a requirement to change the columns for the LumpSump tab in Compensation planning. R3 has created their customized view iD and the problem is that from Portal we need to pass that viewID (customized not the standard one) in the "dataview" parameter of the RFC "HRWPC_RFC_OADP_EVAL_DATAVIEW". This document helps in creating the viewID in R3 but how to pass that viewID from Portal to R3??

Thanks for your support. Waiting for response!!!

Gurmat

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is an iview parameter in iview

OADP Organization View Group for Object Selection that is a group of org views which in turn group of data views.

so you need to set the org view group parameter in iview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala,

I have already checked the Portal IView property. This property does not have any standard value, so I am guessing it should not be the property where we should change. I got it resolved by changing the Property "Data View for Regular Bonus". Earlier I was trying with the Property "Data View for Off-Cycle Bonus" and it didnt help.

Thanks for your help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bala

Can you provide me the document please.

Thanks

Vj