cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Ctrl + F2 to show the last BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our group has 5 operating companies implementing SAP system.

In Company A, under A/P Invoice, when I click Ctrl + F2, the last BP automatically shown. But this function does not shown in other companies.

How to add this function in new SAP system?

Thanks!

Lorrie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lorrie,

I think you are talking about Shift+F2.

What you are seeing is known as formatted search. A formatted search is a SQL Code saved as a query and linked to a field.

Press AltShiftF2 on this field and you will see the name of the Query linked to it. Then click on Query Manager and locate the query with its name. Copy the SQL statement seen here,

Open the other company database, Click on Query Generator.....and click execute... an window with the SELECT * will open. At this time ignote the RED error message at the bottom.

click on the pencil icon and paste the copied SQL code. Save this and go the desired field and press Shift+F2....and link this query

foxitool
Explorer
0 Kudos

Gracias, eso es lo que buscaba

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yahoo ca? or yahoo com?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

yahoo com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gordon Du,

I see your profile showing you are in Canada. Could I call you? We have 5 companies implementing SAP at once. So I'd like to get more information .

Thanks

Lorrie Liu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gu,

Are you in Canada now? Could I talk to you? Thanks!

Lorrie Liu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lorrie

My last name is Du. You can send me to g_h_du at yahoo

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check SAP note: 598983 to see if it related to your question. I feel it is something related to FMS.

Thanks,

Gordon