cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is 0NO_DEL_IT calculated in the 2LIS_12_VCITM extractor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find out 0NO_DEL_IT is calculated or from where it is sourced in teh 2LIS_12_VCITM extractor.

The BC documentation says its source is ANZLIPOS; but that means nothing to me.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any news from this one? I also try to find the same thing. I have check the value of this field, I only found 1 or -1. What is the -1 mean? Does it mean a cancellation?

Thanks!

Herru

Former Member
0 Kudos

MC12VC0ITM SAP Structure - Extraction LE Shipping BW: Document Item:

MC12VC0ITM is a standard SAP table available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level.You can view this information and more if you enter the table name MC12VC0ITM into the relevant SAP transaction such as SE11 or SE80. You can also view the data contained in this database table via these transactions or alternatively use transaction SE16

Within the comments section below there is also an opportunity for anyone to be able add useful hints and information specific to this SAP object. This means that you and other users will be able to find these details quickly by simply searching on the object name MC12VC0ITM .

I was using the same extract structure 2LIS_12_VCITM, where 0N0_SHPUN(Number of Packets, PIPES in my scenario) is calculated based on ANZPK*ANZLIPOS....

Cheerz....