Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not filling KOMVD table in FM :RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to use the FM: RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM to get the pricing details avaliable in TKOMVD structure.

I am passing the relevant input paraemters as below:

KAPPL = 'V' or 'MS'

VBTYP = 'M'

FKART = F2

WAERK = USD

but i TKOMVD is returned empty. i need VTEXT ,KBETR KOEIN KPEIN KMEIN KWERT from TKOMVD.

Can someone suggest me what all parameters should i pass/

thanks

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to pass the BELNR (sales document number ) & KNUMV (condition number) in the parameter COMM_HEAD_I & in the parameter COMM_ITEM_I pass KPOSN..

Also Put a where used list of this function module...and check what other parameters can be passed..

Thanks

Naren

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to pass the BELNR (sales document number ) & KNUMV (condition number) in the parameter COMM_HEAD_I & in the parameter COMM_ITEM_I pass KPOSN..

Also Put a where used list of this function module...and check what other parameters can be passed..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Narendran Muthukumaran

Thanks . I see the other test cases in the test directory of FM that BELNR need not be filled and still returning the filled structure.

Can you please give me more inputs?

thanks

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Belnr may not be a required field..But you can pas the condition number KNUMV...

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Narendran,

I had filled the KNUMV... field . but still i am not able to get any values in TKOMVD table..i can see values in TKOMV.

Please suggest.

thanks

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the condition number go to the transaction V/08 for the corresponding pricing procedure..

Then in the control ....

Check if the print column is filled up for each of the condition types..Then only you will get the details in XKOMVD.

Thanks

Naren