cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel_ID in recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is it possible to add a Personnel_ID data entry field in recruitment: PB40-->"Basic data entry" action ?

Thanks

Zeev Gavish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The idea is that every applicant will have his

Applicant number (external or internal) and

ADDITIONALLY another number which is his personnal ID number (PER_D)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavish, Finally I undestand your questions

this is my opinion,

to modify PB40 screen is very high risk. Related to SAP issue like update support package. For further information you can ask your ABAPer.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

O.K

I won't touch PB40

10'X

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is very simple.

There is totally new person (not yet an applicat and not an employee).

I want to enter basic data (PB40). I need that in this basic data (SAPMPAP4/100) there will be a posssibility for ID no. entry field too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can give the Applicant ID in PB40 and run the action you specified. But you have to remember that the applicant number you are giving should be in external number range. Please check PB04 you can find whether the applicant number range is external or not. Hope this clear your doubt.

Thanks,

V.Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavish,

This is my opinion,

it's impossible to add Personnel_ID for New Employee in PB40. But it's possible to add personnel_id for reentry employee.

1. We should know between Recruitment Module and Personnel Administration Module have different database. So, there is a different too between applicant number and personnel number.

See tcode PB04 and PA04

2. In this case, you can use Infotype 0139 ( EE's Applicant No ). But you can only use this in personnel administration module.

3. When you take action Transfer Applicant in PA40, you can transfer applicant number to infotype 0139. so we can keep all history in recruitment process. ( you should define first IT 0139 in infogroup )

Hope this can help u.

Please reward points if it's help

Edited by: Blue Inspiro on Sep 18, 2008 8:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario whereby there is person id check whereby first name ,last name and date of birth is checked from PA0709 table during the hring action.Now if we have recruitment integrated with the PA module,during the data transfer is it possible to have the same check in IT0000 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

that's a good questions.

In my experience, when recruitment module integrated with PA module you can use tcode PB10.

There is button " Former Applicant / Former Employee " ( under tcode Box ) to check first name, last name and birthdate applicant data.

Hope this answer can help you...

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This totally a new person but my clients wants to

record his personnel_Id number at start of procedure as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean in the cases where an applicant is a rehire? IT 4005 will allow you to specify the applicant's previous employee#. hope this is what you are looking for.

thanks

kiran