cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T006 values are not in 0Unit(/BI0/SUNIT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know how to get into /BI0/SUNIT table if the values are available in T006 table , i tried all the options still i am not able to get one of my Unit into 0Unit object, and while loading the data into cube it is failed as there is no SID for the unit. but this unit is available in both R/3 and BW T006 tables.

Thanks in advance for your great inputs.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, go to this thread, in the last message (by Ruben Blok) you get the solution!

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1250388

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Assuming you are loading data from R/3 system, all R/3 UOM are available via replication. pardon me if you have already done so, right click on your R/3 source system in AWB then select "Transfer Global Settings", you can then select UOM to be replicated from this R/3 source system.

CUNI can update UOM, but source system replication should work if you have not already tried.

Regards,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already done all these steps , but i am not getting these value in 0Unit, is there any body else facing the same issue , please let me know.

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Exactly same issue is happening with me. I also tried all options--Do you the solution now ?

Thanks-

-Balji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Exactly same issue is happening with me. I also tried all options--Do you the solution now ?

The same for me...

Thanks-

Ranto

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The same for me...

Thanks-

Ranto