Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer credit card number to the Document FI

former_member207754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Someone knows how can I add the number of the credit card in the Doc FI?

I'm thinking to create a SAP Application in the transaction FIBF. Someone have another one solution for this case?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

In the table V_T706K you can indicate whether the Credit Card

number will included or not. If you mark in T706K the CC info flags, you must ensure, that you choose on the selection screen of RPRFIN00_40 the summarisation # 1 posting line per travel document ' at least for the vendor lines. You'll then find the credit card number in the segment text and the document number in the transaction number field (BSEG-TRANNR).

If the credit card number is in the segment text already, it is not

enough to be printed on the payment. Please be aware that the segment text is only then on the payment, if it begins with a *. If you want this, you can use the exit EX_SGTEXT in RPRFIN00_40 in order to have the * infront of the credit card number.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raynald, seems to be you have a enough knowledge in the credit card clearing. I have got some of the issues in the credit card clearing. If you have any clue on them please reply back to me.

1. How do we transfer the Credit card info to the FI it means when we post the Credit card transactions from the trip they should hit the FI along with the credit card number and the transaction number.

2. How do we upload the Credi card invoice file at the end of the month. so that we can reconcile what has been posted to the trip and the what is the montly invoice from the bank. how do we do this fucntionality.

regards,

samba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samba,

Credit card expense details can be loaded to R/3 using Tcode-PRCC.

After uploading the CC data, employe can choose the expense type while creating the trip. Tcode-TRIP

Using T-code PR05, trip can be approved and settled.

Using T-code PRFI, trip details can be posted to FI. The input for the Tcode is Payroll area, Employee number & trip number.

Using T-code PRRW, posing run can be done. Above transactions are done by T&E team.

Finance team will check the GL account line item posing by using t-code FBL3N.

And using t-code F.13 they will do automatic posing.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

want to know if anyone are well aware of the corporate cards process in UK region i have few questions:

How do we upload the file from HSBC and whats the formatt required to do that?

How do we differentiate between the travel expenses and credit card expenses in travel management?

IF travel expenses are being posted through payroll is there any way where we can do credit card posting through FI?

Can i have the screen shots and steps in doing the same.

Regards

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asha

1.How do we upload the file from HSBC and whats the formatt required to do that?

Answer : SAP has a standard format (CCF-Credit card file) for uploading credit card data. Pl give your Email i will send that. With the help of interface u have to convert ccf file which is given by HSBC.

2.How do we differentiate between the travel expenses and credit card expenses in travel management?

Answer:Is travel expense is cash expense?

3.IF travel expenses are being posted through payroll is there any way where we can do credit card posting through FI?

Through AP we can credit amount to the Credit card company.

Pl let me know if your not clarified

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Edited by: Nandagopal Chiranjeevi on Nov 20, 2008 1:31 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do not publish any credit card numbers!