Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commited Date in Delivery Schedule of a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a PO for a country XX to a Country YY

I have defined a Route from XX to YY with a transit time of 5 days and also factory calendar of XX as calendar.

When i create a PO from XX to YY , in Delivery Schedule of the PO , i see the commited date of delivery considers Sunday and Saturday also.

But the business does not want to conisder sundays and saturdays, How does the commited date determined in PO?

The factory calendar of XX does not consider Sat and sunday but the Confirmed delivery date shows Sunday ?

Please advice!!

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the calendar assigned to the shipping point also. If sat and sun are not holidays then the delivery can be processed on these days also.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

As per my understanding about your thread

You created PO from XX country to YY country

You will recieve the delivery fromm YY to XX so the delivery date and comitted date will be based on the YY calendar not based on the XX calendar so you make the changes accordingly (Saturdat and sunday are holiday) in YY calendar.

Now try

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!

Calendar considered in the route is of YY only Sorry for the confustion!

And when i see the definition of calendar YY it has only 5 working days but still the transit time calculation considers sunday!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Define factory calenders that have weekend holidays & other local conuntry specific holidays. Assign that calender accordingly as per the route. Transit time in route is ually calculated as per the working days unless specified as ca;ender days.

Check the calender in route & shipping point if they take working days or calender adys.

Regards,

Sivanand