cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem during MRP Type V1 (Manual Reorder Point with External Reqmt)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have selected the MRP Type V1 (Manual Reorder Point with external reqmt).As per the SAP F1 help it considers the Reservation and sales order.

I have kept Reorder point for this material as 100 and maximum stock level as 300 and have kept lot size as HB (Replenishment upto maximum stock level) and my stock of this material is 95.Now i have created manual reservation of this material of 5 qty against the cost center.After running the mrp (single item single level), system is creating procurement proposal of qty 205.

But my question is since it considers the reservation,sales order, so system should create procurement proposal of qty 210 instead of qty 205.

Plz let me know where i have misunderstood.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we backflush phantom assly.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah buddy.Thanks Again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks buddy.

I am closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did it solve yr issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Since your stock is 95 and the procurement proposal of 205 totals to 300 which is the maximum which you can have in the system. If you want the system to consider the resrvation, then remove the HB lot sizekey and max lot size qty..just enter EX and then see the difference

system will create 95+ reservation requirement of 5+re-order level qty of 5 = 105.

I hope you understood the concept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jitendra,

System should have considered the External requirement , if you select External type MRP type in CBP.

Please check with External requirement settings for MRP type V1 at SPRO.

Regards

Pradeep Kumar