cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sales org. is part of company code abc plant xyz is part of co.code xyz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing intercompany billing, when i try to assign supplying companies plant to ordering companies sales organisation then the warning comes"The sales org. is part of company code abc plant xyz is part of co.code xyz" And when i press enter again then warning message comes"Organizational data for inter-company billing missing in plant xyz"

Though I have checked all the assignments which r correct then too this error comes.

Please guide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranali,

Before assigning Supplying Plant to the ordering sales organisation and distribution channel, the intercompany (internal) customer should be assigned.

Create a customer in the Delivering Sales Area / Plant and assign it to the Ordering Sales organisation's Cust Intercompany filed. Once this assignment is done, you will be able to do the organisationl assignment.

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configuration to be maintained:

IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Billing --> Intercompany Billing --> Assign Organizational Unit By Plant.

Also ensure to maintian the undermentioned, which will allow to select a plant in Sales order:

IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Sales and Distribution --> Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you want to process intercompany sales, you define the receiving plant as an internal customer in the sales area of the supplying plant & vice versa. You assign that intercompany customer num in the plant.

For eg: You have Plant A in sales org 1234 in Company code 1234. Plant B is in sales org 4567, Co code 4567. Then you define Plant A as internal customer to Plant B in sales area 4567. You assign that internal customer num to Plant A.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

maintain the following

IMG--Sale & DistributionBilling -

Intercompany Billing--Assign organisational unite by plant.......please maintain there sales Area of to plant

regards

prash