Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Alert Management

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem in Alert Management. Let me tell you first about the configuration been made still. Two alert categories been created in ALRTCATDEF and five rules been created for each alert categories, that means there are total 10 alert rules for two alert categories. In transaction SCOT the email addresses been maintained to receive the alerts through emails. For CCMSR registration, CSMREG been used. CCMSLERT user have been created under client 000 as a sender of alerts. CCMSALERT user is used to send ll the alerts to the email addresses been maintained in SCOT and SU01. And finally in RunTime Workbench->Alert Inbox-> Subscription, here I have subscribed the two alert categories.

I hope this is the correct configuration what have been made still. Please let me know if I missed out anything. Now let me tell you the problem I am facing now.

The problem is now that I have triggered one error which I can't find in Alert Inbox. That means somehow something, some configuration is not able to catch the alerts.

Would be great if nybody can clear me up and help me to get into the right way to resolve the problem I am facing now. I know it's a minor problem, but can't trace it out at this moment and here your expert support is required.

Regards

Soumya

Former Member
Former Member replied

also check SAP Note 913858 .

Thanx

Aamir

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question