cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity clipboard contents not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts I have a requirement of attaching activity clipboard to the service ticket view (Component ICCMP_BT_SVT) this would be the similar view attached to the interaction record view(Component ICCMP_BT_INR), I have followed following steps to attain it.

1> Attach a component usage with name 'InrActivityClipboardId' in the service ticket component i.e. UICMP_ACC_CLIP( one used in interaction recod component)

2> Attach an outbound plug to this component usage with name LEAVE and delegate it to the DEFAULT outbound plug.

3> Attach the newly attached view to a new view set in the runtime repository.

4> Re implement the method WD_USAGE_INITIALIZE in the component controller class of the service ticket component and the respective code to bind the usage. Following code has been added.

DATA lr_exc TYPE REF TO cx_root.

super->wd_usage_initialize( iv_usage ).

CASE iv_usage->usage_name.

WHEN 'InrActivityClipboardId'. "#EC NOTEXT

TRY.

CALL METHOD iv_usage->bind_context_node

EXPORTING

iv_controller_type = cl_bsp_wd_controller=>co_type_component

iv_name = 'ICCMP_BT_SVT/BSPWDComponent'

iv_target_node_name = 'BTADMIN'

iv_node_2_bind = 'CONTENTSOURCE'.

CATCH cx_root INTO lr_exc.

cl_iccmp_cucobt_impl=>exception_handling( ir_exception = lr_exc ).

ENDTRY.

ENDCASE.

If i now go to the interaction history and select an interaction record and then go the service ticket view i am unable to see the activity clipboard updated accordingly.

Can anyone please give me a lead on this. Is there any step i have missed.

Thanks

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Why do you want to add the activity clipboard view to the service ticket ? Can't you use the standard Business Context view in the Service Ticket. This one shows very similar data than the activity clipboard.

The activity clipboard and the interaction record are very tightly linked. Adding the activity clipboard as a re-use component to the service ticket, might enable this view on the UI. However the underlying functionalities to update the content of the activity clipboard will probably not work.

Regards

Gert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gert,

Thanks for your quick response but the fact is that when an interaction record is saved there are lots of objects that are saved in the clipboard like service ticket, functional location, service order(some of them are z developments). To enable a customer to actually navigate to all these objects directly from the service ticket view we need to attach the activity clipboard view in the service ticket view. What we have done here is that we have defined the same transaction type for both interaction record and service ticket and hence are in a need to show the clipboard contents in both the views.

Thanks,

Varun