cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 2007 Pricing data for Partner could not be read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a claim in CRM 2007 and I get the following error for all my BP's that I have created.

"Pricing data for partner could not be read"

I have done the following:

1) Assign pricing procedure to transaction CMPO

2) Determination of pricing procedure for my Sales Org.

I think the issue is it may not be determining the correct Sales org as I keep getting the long text of the error saying:

"The attempt to read the pricing data for the current, valid business partner from the customer master was unsuccessful.

The access was carried out with sales organization '33', distribution channel '' and division ''"

Sales Org 33 does not exist, this is a BP number.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishant,

I went ahead and all these things seem to be setup up propery. Is there a way to test the pricing procedure? I went to "Determine Pricing Procedure" and that looks to be setup properly. I went to "Define Customer Pricing Procedure" and that seems to setup properly. Also, the pricing procedure is assigned to the transaction.

So with this information can I test the pricing procedures? I mean in the same way I can test an Organization Model Rule. When I test the Rules, I can manually enter information and then it shows me the results. I don't see where you can do that with pricing procedures. So I then just have to depend on the transaction and that is the thing giving me the errors.

Thanks for you help!

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Please check whether you have maintained the pricing values for the condition types in the your pricing procedure in the product master...!!! Also, check your pricing procedure determination is set up properly:

1. You have sales area data maintained for your BP ( Tr: bp)

2. Customer pricing procedure & document pricing procedures are defined for sales area & transaction respectively

3. pricing procedure is assigned & determination is working...!! ( path IMG --> Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions --> Pricing)

Let me know if this helps...!!!

Best Regards,

Vishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishant,

I'm very new to pricing and I think I have everything setup like below with some differences.

1. You have sales area data maintained for your BP ( Tr: bp)

**We determine sales org data by the attribute country. So none of their BP's have sales area date maintained on the BP. I tried this anyway and still the same issue.

2. Customer pricing procedure & document pricing procedures

are defined for sales area & transaction respectively

• Customer pricing procedure is defined for sales org/dis/div and the document pricing procedure is defined for my transaction CMPO

3. pricing procedure is assigned & determination is working...!! ( path IMG --> Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions --> Pricing)

• How can I test the pricing determination?

4. Please check whether you have maintained the pricing values for the condition types in the your pricing procedure in the product master...!!!

• Don't know anything about this. We have not set up any products. Is this necessary? We are creating claims off of marketing activities not products.

Thanks for your help!

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

to test the pricing procedure determination is working fine, check that an entry is defined at below path for your Sales Area data + document pricing procedure + customer pricing procedure -->

IMG --> Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions --> Pricing -->Pricing in the Business Transaction -->Determine Pricing Procedures

Now, for the above pricing procedure, there will be certain pricing conditions defined which you can check at below path:

IMG --> Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Define Settings for Pricing --> Create pricing procedure

For these conditions, the pricing values should be provided as per the access sequence in pricing procedure for your items in transaction, this you can define in items as well as in BP at tab "conditions" if they are customer specific prices....!! fi system can not find the pricing data as per the defined condition tables in access sequence, the above error will occur..!! Here is link to read more about pricing:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/b8/9c7d3935563957e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Vishant