cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default user-id and password for SQL studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded Web As 6.40 from SDN and installed it on my PC with default settings. Based on the recent article in SAP Professional Journal (May/June 2003) I am trying to create the Flights application in Net Weaver developer studio. I need to add data to the database tables through SQL studio and the system is asking for User name and password. Does anybody know what are the default user-id and password created by installation program? I didn’t note down these values at the end of installation. Can we find them in any log file ? The MaxDB server name is ‘local’ and the database name are ‘J2E’.

Cheers

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to re-instal MaxDb. While installing MaxDB system asks for the user-id and password and the same can be used for SQL studio also.

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, SUPERDBA/"admin" does not work with SQL studio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Ramesh, for the J2E db the user/password combination should be SAPJ2EDB/admin, server/db=<dbhost>/J2E.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

control/control works on MaxDB. Thanks.But I am trying to logon to SQL Studio by going to tools->SQL studio in MaxDB menu. It is asking for user-id and password and control/control does not work there.The MaxDB server name is ‘local’ and the database name are ‘J2E’.

Can somebody help with this- default user-id and password for SQL Studio ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

highest user on SQL level is SUPERDBA, standard password "admin".

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it works for us with user SAPJ2EDB and the same password you use to log into the Visual Admin Tool.

But I couldn't connect with the plain MySQL studio but had to use the MAX DB SqlStudio.

Hope i could help.

Regards, Astrid