Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV - how to make selectable only some rows on an ALV?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my problem is:

I have an ALV GRID as output of a report.

I have to make selectable only few rows based on the contents of a field (showed in a column in the ALV).

Is it possible?

Best Regards, Vincenzo

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using ALV GRID FM or the OO alv.

THanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

usually I use OO alv.

0 Kudos

mmm ok anybody help me ??

0 Kudos

There is no event thrown when a user selects or deselects a row where you can react upon. The only way i can see is to check afterwards that some rows might not be selected and warn the user, that some rows are not handled.

0 Kudos

The matter is that I have to show all the rows of my internal table but the user can select only few rows (based on particular content in a field).

I need something like NO_ROWMARK ... but defined row by row and not for all the ALV in the layout.

0 Kudos

I did understand, but as i told you there is nothing like that, neither an option nor an event to capture.

Here is the documentation: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/EN/bf/3bd1369f2d280ee10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Read it and choose what you need and what is in existance.

0 Kudos

ok thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to do that in the OO ALV...But I am able to do that in REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY...where you can pass 0, 1 , X to the checkbox column to disable/enable checkboxes in the list...

Thanks

Naren