cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with B1i 2007 interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a problem with the navigation with the B1i Integration Application Explorer.

The version is 2007A.

In a "Tools" page, i select the "Download" function: when i choose the "dataset", i have errors about a page scripts.

I've tried with InternetExplorer, Mozilla and Chrome, but the result is the same...

Can someone help me? Is really important...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Marco,

B1iSN2007 is currently in ramp-up. Which version did you install? Did you install B1iP from the SAP Business One installation media or did you install B1iSN, which you need to download from the SAP PartnerEdge Portal?

If you installed B1iP ... this version is not currently supported and I recommend that you download B1iSN2007 from the SAP PartnerEdge Portal, install and re-try.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

i installed the B1iP... Now i can try with the B1iSN2007.

Thank you!

P.S.

Do you have some document about iApps? Would be very useful...

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Marco,

All documentation for B1iSN2007 including iApps ... is part of the B1iSN2007 download on the SAP PartnerEdge Portal.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

if you work with remote browser linked to B1i server, if the URL is with the IP address, you can have script errors in a page.

You can create in file hosts an alias for the IP address and use this in the URL.

Example

http://10.10.123.16:8080/B1iXcellerator (you can have problems of javascript)

In file hosts:

10.10.123.16 B1iServer

Now the URL is:

http://B1iServer:8080/B1iXcellerator (without problems of javascript)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Where can i find a download for B1iSN2007? I have searched the download are on the partner edge and cannot locate it. Please can you provide a direct link? What are the differences between the software shipped from SAP and the B1iSN2007 you recommend downloading?

Regards,

Kiran

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kiran,

B1iSN2007 is in ramp-up and unless you are part of ramp-up, I do not believe it is available for download. Based on that I do not have a direct link to send you. To my understanding, B1iSN2007 is supposed to exit ramp-up either this month or next. You should keep checking back.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

Pease can you confirm if B1iSN2007 is out of ramp up phase?

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you perform operations in SAP Business One integration platform, make sure that the

ActiveX controls of your Internet Explorer browser are enabled.