Connector and ITS connection test fails (EP70, ECC60)
We are implementing EP 7.0 and I am in the process of creating the SAP Connector to the R/3. Our R/3 is ECC 6.0.
I have used the following details in the connector editor:
Application Host: FQN
Logical System Name: XXX
SAP Client: 100
SAP System ID (SID): XXX
Server Port: 3600
System Type: R/3
ITS Host Name: FQN:port (found in transaction SMICM)
ITS Path: /sap/bc/gui/sap/its
ITS Protocol: http
Logon Method: UIDPW
User Mapping Type: admin, user
When I test the ITS Connection the test fails and I get the following:
1. The system ID is valid
2. The system was retrieved.
3. Retrieval of the default alias was successful
4. The system object represents an SAP system
5. The following parameters are valid: ITS Protocol (http) ITS Host Name (FQN:8000)
6. The host name FQN was resolved successfully.
7. The server FQN was pinged successfully.
8. User mapping is not valid
9. An HTTP/S connection to http://FQN:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its was not obtained successfully; this might be due to a closed port on the Firewall.
Also I get the follwing while testing the connector
Test Connection with Connector
Retrieval of default alias successful
Connection failed. Make sure that Single Sign-On is configured correctly
Could you please advice on this?
It should be stressed that the test of the SAP Web AS Connection is successful.
Thank you in advance.