cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report S_PL0_86000030(G/L Account- balance)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When running the above report, I am getting different outpur format in quality & production server.

In quality server, I am getting the following columns :-

Balance Carryforward

Balance,prev.periods

AccumBal.Prev.Period

Debit 1- 16

Credit 1- 16

Cum. Debit Balance

Cum. Credit Balance

Accumulated balance

But in production server, I am getting only the following columns :-

Cum. Debit Balance

Cum. Credit Balance

Accumulated balance

In both the cases, the Form No.0SAPBLNCE-01(which includes all the 8 columns as stated above) is being retrieved. I am not able to trace why the difference is comming.

Please revert in case you know the solution.

With regards,

BP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same problem. In FGI3 (report painter) I can display information about the report and see all 8 columns. However, when I run the report and go to modify my layout I cannot see any of the columns in the column set list to choose to add or remove them to/from the active report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working with SAP on Customer Message - 1036215/2008, we had to reset the Form Settings in production. Specifically, via t-code FGI2 double-click on the report to open it in the right side of the window pane. Then go to the Extras...Form Settings menu. The report will receive a message that it has accepted the settings from the form. I then saved the report definition, executed it, and everything looked fine.

SAP indicated that this could happen if someone opens the report in classic (drill down?) mode, modifies the layout, and saves data to the report. I have not had a chance to recreate the situation, but I'm happy to know the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the length of the report. Give maximum length and try it out.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.