Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

webdynpro application using anonymous portal - logon screen is coming

Hi Friends,

I am able to call portal anonymous by url - http://host:port/irj/servlet/prt/portal/anonymous. I have a webdynpro iView which is assigned to a role and is assigned to anonymous group. This iview is shown but it is showed with logon screen.

I did made sure that iview and framework page's pages & iviews are all using authentication settings as anonymous. I did made sure that webdynpro application's property sap.authentication is set to false. Still i get the logon screen for this iview when i call it in the anonymous portal.

i followed the sap note # 1031159, which states as below.

1. Make sure that the Web Dynpro application runs without login when you navigate to this application as a standalone application (not via the portal).

2. From the Portal Catalog, open the iView/Page property editor and set the property 'Authentication Scheme' to 'anonymous' - perform this step to all Web Dynpro iViews/pages that you are planning to run with anonymous user.

3. Add the page/iView to a portal role.

4. Assign the role to the 'Anonymous Users' group.

5. Navigate to the permission editor: 'System Administration' -> 'Permissions' -> 'Portal Permissions'.

6. Browse to the folder: 'Security Zones' -> 'sap.com' -> 'NetWeaver.Portal' -> 'low_safety'.

7. Open the component 'com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap' -> 'WebDynproPageBuilder'.

8. Assign the 'Anonymous Users' group with Read and End User rights.

9. Perform Step 8 for the following components as well:

a) com.sap.portal.dsm -> Terminator

b) com.sap.portal.epcf.loader -> WdScriptBlockProvider

Can anyone of you please let me know where i am missing. Thanks a lot!!

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question