cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP with HR integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know if payroll is doing the withholding taxes configuration for the employees who are 1099 vendors, does the 1099 report pull up the amounts withheld in AP transaction code "S_PL0_09000314 - 1099-Misc"

My question is that will the data flow from payroll to AP, if we want to print 1099 from AP. IF yes, where does the integration take place?

And similarly, when the taxes that are withheld are supposed to paid out, will they also flow from payroll to AP, so that they can be paid from AP.

Please provide as many details as possible, with example.

thankyou

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The menus path is AP or Vendors->W/H Tax->USA-> S_PL0_09000314. You can execute this transaction to create the forms and the file for IRS. This transaction is still available in 4.7 and can be used.

The new transaction in 4.7 and 5.0, etc. is S_P00_07000134 - Generic Withholding Tax Reporting. The menu path is AP or Vendors->W/H Tax->General. The program is RFIDYYWT. Of course, you can create the file and forms in this transaction as well.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to create file. But my question is integration between payroll and AP. If payroll is doing the withholding taxes calculation, how can the 1099 vendors be paid through AP. Can we get to see the calcualtion in 1099-misc report???Where does the integration take place?

Siva_RamaKrishn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The Integration points between AP and HCM is based on Personnel Number.

Each employee will be assigned a Personnel Number in HCM.

In AP we have to create the employee as vendor. The same personnel number will be given in the master data under Reference Data in the Accounting information tab.

The Advance payments, settlements will be done AP.

while making the cash payments through FBCJ, the you have to select the employee vendor number and in the personeel number section, you have to give the same.

from FBL1N you can see the transactions.

With Regards

Siva Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

f