cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make enhanced fields of data source delta enabled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario in which we are using the DS 0CUSTOMER_ATTR to load the master data and we are

adding some 'z' fields coming from an append to the KNA1 table.

To activate these new fields for delta-management I went to transaction BD52 to add my new 'z' fields for delta management for the message type associated to my datasource. This message type is different in each of the environments:development, quality and production, since it is automatically generated by the system when the datasource is replicated - named something starting with RS* and saved in table RSOOGEN.

So my question is, because the message type is different, is this BD52 configuration is something that must be manually made in each of the environments? No possibility to transport this configuration? Or is the system smart enough to know the message type is different in the destination environment and convert it when moving the configuration to the destination?. Thanks!.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi if the topic is solved

please close the post and also please do not forget

Food for Points: Make a Difference through Community Contribution!

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/007928c5-c4ef-2a10-d9a3-8109ae621a82

bye

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i recommend you to do it manually in each environment.

as you know the message type in roosgen is generated.

nevertherless you can do it first with creating a transport request from customizing transport it and explain to your basis that the parameters you transport are not taken into account, therefore they will open the system for you and you will be able to enter your zfield in bd52 in production.

bye

Boujema