cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About interface between SAP and Gloden tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am working with the interface between sap and goden tax system in China.Does any expert here know how it link?Give me more details.Espceially ,how the data linked through the interface between sap and golden tax ,I already know from a interface ,but how?

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP offers standard PGM which generates file format for golden tax system.

Check this link: http://www.hartung.com.cn/index.php?mod=solution&type=solu_businessone

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any experts know about this ?guve me some advice ,thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any experts know about this ?guve me some advice ,thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Golden Tax system is a PC and printer used to create the special VAT invoice on pre-printed/numbered paper. It's implemented by government approved company. The exact format seems to differ from region to region so get this confirmed with the tax office where your company will be based in China.

As for the SAP interface bit, we are writing an ABAP to extract fields from VBRK mainly to a text file which will be uploaded to the GTS PC . The Golden Tax consultants will then configure an output file with SAP invoice # and GT #

which will update the FI document - doc header text.

Hope this helps - it taken us a long time to get this far.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the functionality provided by sap in Enhancment pack 3?

We installed that but found the extracted format is different from the format needed by GTS.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link:

http://www.id.uzh.ch/dl/sw/sap/upgrade/EHP3_Overview.pdf

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.but actually ,I need documents about interface about SAP and godentax system.Our Sap system is 4.7 type.not really the enhancement of SAP ERP.

Richard