Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - Suppress Tolerance Limit Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts !

I've got a requirement from our client of suppressing the message type for Tolerance Limits (Tolerance Profile).

Our client still wants the email to be sent to the Responsible Manager of the Fund Center; but they do not want the end user to see the message, this would apply only to Message Types W Warning and I Information.

We are running ECC 6.0 system.

Is there any BAdi I can use for this? or any Configuration Settings etc.....

Any help is appreciated !

Sara.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara ,

i dont think u can skip standard SAP messages.

we can suppress there msgs in such cases

1.Remove Tolerance Limtis --->then u wont get ant msgs --->but we dont want this option.

have u seen from which Program this message is poping up ? , Is it in the Message log or status bar message ?

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Actually we are still in the implementation stage; we have not turn on AVC yet; but our business requirement is to have the ability to suppress this pop-up messages but still trigger the email event.

An additional option from W Warning E Error or I Information with Email Notification in the Edit Tolerance Profile Activity in the IMG.

I believe when the Tolerance Limit is triggered for the specified Activity Group a pop-up message (even if it's a status bar message does not make a difference) warns the user at the transaction level and sends an email to the responsible fund center.

Sara.