cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate consistency check for ODS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if it is possible to deactivate the consistency check for an ODS?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes check the 'unique data records' flag in the settings if that is what u mean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually what I am looking for is that when you activate the ODS a consistency check is done on the ODS to ensure that all objects are consistent. I want to deactivate that consistency check so that I am able to activate the ODS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why would u want to do that?

I dont think it is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is why you would want to do that -

In the ODS I am getting the following error: "InfoObject 0FISCYEAR was deleted for DataStore object ZOFIGL_6. This is not allowed as DataStore object ZOFIGL_6 contains data"

You can resolve this issue in a couple of ways -

The first being delete the data from ODS and reactivate the ODS (I would not like to take this approach as I do not want to delete the production data)

The second approach would be to send in a transport to correct this error but the transport will fail owing to the consistency check it does on the ODS when the transport is moved across. I could deactivate the consistency check, move the transport across and then everything should be okay.

NOTE: As a side not this is the production box and it is set to be non-modifiable which means that I cannot make any changes in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where was this 0FISCYEAR deleted?

is this a keyfield of the ODS?

If it is, for any chnages to the key of OS the whole data has to be dropped.

When did u start getting this error and why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

0FISCYEAR and 0FISCPER3 - we do not know if these objects were ever deleted or if they are messing up because of the upgrade. We do know that these came across as part of 0FISCPER in the new technical content. Also, I checked the table structure as well for all the 3 ODS tables and these objects are visible in the table structures.

In our pre-prod system we deleted the data from the ODS but that also deactivated the update rules. Again since our pre-prod is also set to non-modifiable we cannot activate the update rules (In case you know of a work around for activating the update rules then please let me know)