Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extract person results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My enterprise has concurrent employment strategy in place. I am trying to extract the person results instead of pernr results. I am not able to figure out the logic to get this working. Can anyone share the code that is used to extract the person results..

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Person Id is stored in infotype 709 which further is attached to Personnel number. Employee can have multiple personnel numbers but can have only one person ID.

2. Use LDB PNPCE in your reports for concurrent employment.

3. For reporting use PNPCE with report category PNPCEALL.

For further help read documentation of LDB PNPCE, how does it work with concurrent employment.

Hope this helps.

Amandeep

0 Kudos

I am not sure if I am clear enough on this. I am trying to extract payroll results for the employee. But I need to extract the person level results and not the pernr level results.

Ex: The employee might have two simultaneous jobs. The pernr results would get me the results for the respective position. The person results will get the results of the person and not based on the pernr.

can anyone help me on how to extract these results?

Edited by: luck jug on Sep 10, 2008 6:13 PM