Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your user has no SAP Support Portal user assigned

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in transaction SM37 I found a job that almost everytime ends with error. Name of the job is "SM:SYNC SAP SESSIONS" and it's executed daily. The error message is :

Job started

Step 001 started (program RDSWPCISERVICEPLAN, variant &0000000000452, user ID SYS_JOBYSAP)

Your user has no SAP Support Portal user assigned

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Everyday the job is scheduled automatically by another job "SM:SCHEDULER". I suppose that is same on your systems.

I know the error message say that I should try to assign S-user to user SYS_JOBYSAP but I think it should not be the problem because some days the job ends with no errors. Also when I duplicate some old job (with status Cancelled) and execute it immediately the job ends in green.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong? Is it possible that there is some problem with connection to SAP almost regularly everyday in same time?

Best regards,

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to check whether the SAP service that is used by job SM:SYNC SAP SESSIONS is running in given time. I need to re-schedule job SM:SYNC SAP SESSIONS to other time. How is it possible? I think the job SM:SCHEDULER uses some table that contains detail informations about scheduled jobs. Is it right? Do you know name of the table?

Regards

Zbynek

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's DSWPJOB. Use transaction SM30 to maintain it.

Regards

Andreas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190969
Active Contributor

Hi,

"Your user has no SAP Support Portal user assigned" means that no S-User has been assigned in transaction AISUSER.

Regrds

Andreas

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You may check How to maintain transaction AISUSER for Standard, VAR and ISV scenarios | SAP Help Portal for more information .

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

ttl2165
0 Kudos

Login to Solman_setup and perform.

Mandatory Configuration

System Preparation > step 3.2, provide S-User ID and save AISUSER details, It will update the table and User SM_SM2B. Please also check if SUser have below authorization -

1. Edit System Data (INSTPROD)
  2. Open Remote Connections (SVER)
  3. Report a case (ANLEG)

Regards,

Rahul Vhankore