cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET v 1.1 App to BO Single Signon(Siteminder)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Web Application in .NET Framework v1.1 and i need to provide single signon to BusinessObjects, i am using enterprise SDK not WebService SDK. If i look in CMC authentication type configured is LDAP and SSO implemented using Siteminder.

Can anybody provide code for how to provide SSO to BusinessObjects in above scenario.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

What version are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

BO XI R2

IIS6

SM version 6.0 -SP2

another thing i am not sure about is i may need to use kerberos authentication, if possible please provide code for with and without using kerberos.

Thanks

Edited by: Gurpreet Saini on Sep 10, 2008 9:52 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to make .NET application(VS 2010) which opens BO documents through URL and should provide a single sign on(login page should be bypassed) and authentication should be LDAP. I understand from different forums that, we can achieve this through SSO Siteminder. I have no clue where to start with, is it possible to get username and password from Active directory(LDAP) and make OpenDoucment() work?

I'm successful in navigation to BO doc from a .NET app using OpenDoucent function() through Enterprise authentication where Userid and password is hard-coded.

Can anyone provide the code for implemention using LDAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide code,

Please provide DOT NET code for how to provide SSO to BusinessObjects from WebApplication with Siteminder involved. Read above posts for details.

Steve_Fredell
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

With IIS we can configure .net SSO with

Active Directory:

NTLM SSO

Kerberos SSO

SiteMinder

LDAP:

SiteMinder SSO

Enterprise

SSO can be configured with Trusted Authentication on Java application servers. However, we have seen customers create custom code that grabs a user name and builds a session for that user in a .net environment.