cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center - Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could some one provide the description on how the Profit Center is determined in the Sales Order Account assignment? Although, the material master is changed, the change is not reflected on the order, what might be the possible reasons/issues?

Thanks

Kal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In normal case profit center is getting copied from the material master to the order. But this can vary based on the distribtuion rule maintained by FI/CO. Check with a FI/CO expert.

Prase

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible you need to delete the line item and re-enter to get the profit center update in the sales order. Check the document flow for the line item and if any subsequent document is created, then you need to cancel/delete those documents first before deleting the line item in the sales order,

The profit center is pulled from the material master.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

The material master is correct, however it is still picking a different profit center, even for orders which are being placed now.

Thank you

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with FI team. If the profit center is newly created, then it should be activated.

You can check the status using transaction code KE53.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

This proble is solved??

If is resolved, please update me on this. I have same issue.

For sales order where we are updating cost center in sales order header/account assignment tab, then profit center in order item level its overwriting the material profit center. I think you understand the issue.

Please update me ASAP.

Thanks

partha