cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP Component Scrap x LTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

I've scheduled a change in the Material Master for a determined component.

I put 5% component scrap to this guy to be activated only in 01.01.2009 in MM12

If I look the material in this date, the change is there.

So I create a LTP scenario and put a requirement in MD62 to this material in 02.2009 (monthly)

I've created a scenario and run MRP for this scenário, but the system did not consider the change.

The scenario was created to long term planning and the flag to switch off scrap calculation is not set.

Does anybody knows why did not LTP consider the component scrap ?

Thanks in advance

Luis Henrique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any changes that you make to material master records are recorded in change documents. In the case of scheduled changes, the change is stored in the change document and not in the material master record itself. The date at which the change is to take effect is stored in the document header. Such changes have to be activated.

After the changes done, you need to run MM13 to activate the change.

pl come back if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesha thanks for your reply.

So, there is no way to LTP consider the changes to a specific material in the future ? I have component scrap to be used only in the next year. I'm not using a change number, but I saw that it works anyway.

Is there any chance to solve this problem ?

Thanks once more

Luis Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you have not understod my communication..

first you need to run MM12 and then you need to run MM13...then only changes willbe active...run MM13 now and then LTP..pl come back after running LTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesha, good afternoon (at least here in Brazil)

I did it and it works, but when I activate the change in MM13 it became valid in the date. It dont work for me. I wish the changes to be considered in LTP today (for future requirements) and to be considered in operational MRP only in the escheduled date...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You are doing some think worng

In MM12...you have done the change which will be valid from 01012009.

Now Run the program-MMCHACTV on daily basis in background...so that on 01012009, system will activate the scheduled change required.

Now in your case actually you are running the LTP for next year and you need to change to reflect from that date.

This can be done only through Change number and not through the scheduled change alonge with background.

Mm13 or prog MMCHACTV is used to reflect the data in real time of change and

chenage number method is required in you case where you want the change to be refleted from that date that in future, but the data to be refleted from future date so that you can plan.

I hope you are now clear about the difference bewteen changingb the data with change numb er and scheduled change using MM13.