Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Menu Exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is this:

I am implementing menu exits for transaction CBIH72 (EH&S: Injury/Illness), through SPRO and BADI implementations.

I have implemented the first one, Menu Exit 1 with the fcode +MX1, and everything was working fine.

But when I implemented another menu exit, with the fcode +MX2, and activated it, the following warning message appeared:

"Several active function code enhancements in enhancement Z_EHSI_FAL_MEX_01 and ZBADI_EHS_FAL_MEX_02

Exception of class CX_ENH_BADI_FCODE_MULTIPLE"

After that, I can't access the CBIH72 anymore. To access it again I need to deactivate the BADI implementation of the second menu exit.

Had anyone the same problem as mine? How could I get the two menu exits working fine?

Thanks!

Raphael Xavier

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SAP Note 1009287 - BADI-CUA enhancement: Default implementation not recognized.

In brief the reason is " An enhancement implementation defines texts or an icon only for parts of the function codes that are provided by the BAdI. The system does not fill the remaining function codes with default values (although this is expected)." You need to implement the correction instructions.

Thanks and Regards

Jayakumar

0 Kudos

Thanks Jayakumar!

It helps a lot. It's exactly the point.

But when I read the note I could notice that this could not solve my problem, since the version of the last support package my system has is SAPKB70014 and the note is indicated for SAPKB70013 downwards.

So I think this isn't the case to apply this note. So my problem stills unsolved... but thanks anyway!

Raphael

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was actually solved implementing the note 1159192.

It could be helpful for someone.

Raphael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is this:

I need to active BAdI: EHSI_ER_MEX_01 (Menu Exit 1 for Risk Assessment ) for CBIH12 transaction .

i created new implementation for this badi and activeted this method but i don't see "menu exit 1" in the menu option appears in the Environment menu and i don't know why. Does anybody an idea what should I do to resolve it?