automatic update of IT 2001 & IT2002 through evaluation
I am implementing Positive Time Management for Client for large group of people.
1. But there are few employees who work as Drivers, Messengers and Legal Advisor.
2. Planned time for these employees is 8 hrs a day.
3. Out of 8 hrs most of the time they work outside.
4. But to track their attendances they are asked to make clock in/out entries at time recording machine everyday in morning.
5. Their supervisors decide their task everyday, they may go any time for offsite work depends upon the work needs. It can be after 30 minutes they reported to office.
In this case their entires wud be like:
Clock In 8:00 am
Clock out 08:30 am
1.To update attendance infotype(2002) as a day presence by using clock in / out entries.
(Even if difference between clock in and out entry is 5 minutes).
2. On the day when there is no swipe, It should update absence infotype(2001) as a day absence and it will be unpaid.
3. All these recordings should not affect payroll and account to factoring.
For everyday when an employee has swiped card should account full day attendance and in case no swipe full day absence deductible from salary.