cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW Problem ---->Goods Receipt and Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I loaded about 10(records)Purchase Orders using DTW (Data Transfer Workbench) .I m having 10 records of Goods receipt and i need to load those records corresponding to those Purchase order what i had loaded,when i am loading these goods receipt using the objects oPurchaseDeliveryNotes its getting loaded correctly but i need to specify the corresponding PO.How is it possible to load it in DTW ?

When purchase order is created thru SAP B1,it can be copied using the "Copy To" to the goods receipt and the goods receipt can be created and also we can find out the GR is based on which PO.

How to use the DTW to achieve this ?Please anyone help me out.

with regds

Poongundran M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read this thread

Also, this being an SAP Application related question, it would be ideal to post it to the SAP Business One forum instead of here

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Owen Slater and Suda

Your reply helped me a lot in loading in linking the GR with PO via DTW.But still i m having a small problem.

In Document_Lines of Purchase Order and Purchase Delivery Notes i specifed two Taxcode as "Exempt" and "VAT@4" under the column "Taxcode" and initially loaded the purchase order,the tax code get added correctly to the purchase order and when i tried to load the GR for the same line item with same tax code,the tax code is not getting added to the GR line item and the tax amount get deducted in the GR.

Edited by: Poongundran Muthusamy on Sep 11, 2008 12:28 PM

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poongundran,

In the goods receipt row template, you will see fields called BaseType, BaseEntry and BaseLine. These fields are used to link a row on the goods receipt back to the row from the original PO. In this case, set the BaseType to 22 (which is the code for a PO), set the BaseEntry to the DocEntry value of the original PO (not the DocNum) and the BaseLine needs to match the LineNum value on the PO. Once these values are set you can import the goods receipt and SBO will match the documents.

If you do a query on the PDN1 table and look at a goods receipt that has already been created from a PO then you will see how the fields work.

Kind Regards,

Owen