Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the customer field of a new notifcation within the BADI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an customer field "ZZEXT_XY" in the table "CI_QMEL".

When the user creates a new notification on mobile device the information for that customer field is saved in the notification syncBo as enhancement field for CE_NOTIF_HEADER (MAM30_010Item030).

During synchronization the functional modul "MAM30_011_CREATE" is called by the middleware (Mobile Infrastructure).

Now I want to use the BADI "IF_EX_ALM_ME_010_NOTIF~MAM30_CREATE" to save this information in the table field "ZZEXT_XY" in table "QMEL" (wich includes "CI_QMEL" with the enhanced table fields, like "ZZEXT_XY").

But within this BADI I don't have any type wich is related to the customer field "ZZEXT_XY".

And I can't do an update on the table because I don't have the notification number within the BADI.

Only after the CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_SERVNOT_SAVE' at the end of MAM30_011_CREATE the notification number is available.

How can I change the customer field of a new notifcation within the BADI (ALM_ME_010_NOTIF) before this notifcation was saved in the table?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried the user-exit at save (QQMA0014)

PeteA

0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Thx for reply.

No, I haven't tried to use the userexit.

But I think I can't use such a user exit. It's too "deep".

I need a solution as BADI implementation for MAM30_011_CREATE.

0 Kudos

I found the solution for my problem...

I was looking for an way to get the value of my ZZ_FIELD into the database...

and in case of notification I'm using now the functional modul 'IQS1_BUFFER_GET' and 'IQS1_BUFFER_SET'.

Now it works fine...