Interaction record as follow up transaction inside a service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a process in ICWebClient where the flow is:

1) confirm an account

2) create an interaction record

3) create a service order with reference to an interaction record

4) Within a service order sometimes using follow up option we will need to create an interaction record.

We are done with 1..3 options and I am unsure about the 4th step .. how can we achieve this?

Any inputs in this regard are rewarded and appreciated.

Thank you,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During a interaction whatever you create gets linked. We generally make one Interaction Record for each Interaction. You can also create the Sevrice Order.

You may lile to use the Service Ticket which can be created more than one in each interaction.

Regards,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, appreciate it. Let me elaborate it. Within a service ticket when I click on follow up link, the existing drop down list box should show up interaction record and when I choose interaction record, it should navigate to the interaction record transaction type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Typically navigation between views can be achived by implementing plugs. In yous case as soon as you select Interaction record from drop-down list it should navigate to Interaction Record view.

When you select some value in a drop an event is triggered, within this event you can call the outbound plug within which you need to call navigation link. A navigation link is created in Run time repository which defines the source and destination views. Look at some of the existing examples you will get an idea.

Hope it helps.

-ASB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much. But the question is about the configuration. In copy control I did assign interaction record transaction type to Serviice ticket type as interaction record as destination and service ticket as source but still the interaction record is not showing up in the follow up drop down box of service ticket. Your help is rewarded and appreciated.