cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controling for T.code VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to hide some tabs in the transaction VA01.

1. Tabs to be hidden in the header level are ( Item detail, Ordering party, Procurement).

2. Some column of Item level are also required to be hidden.

3. I have to make the item overview tab in the header level as default as compared to Sales tab which is the current default when you provide the order type.

Thanks

Edited by: Basavaraj Aiholi on Sep 10, 2008 3:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In more detailed way

1. Tabs to be hidden in the header level are ( Item detail, Ordering party, Procurement).

Solution : Can create Screen variant ( T.code SHD0) and can assign in T.code VOV8

Transaction flow tab in field Display criteria

2. Some column of Item level are also required to be hidden.

Solution : Can create Screen variant ( T.code SHD0) and can assign in T.code VOV8

Transaction flow tab in field Display criteria

3. I have to make the item overview tab in the header level as default as compared to Sales tab which is the current default when you provide the order type.

Transaction flow tab in field FCode for overv.s

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I need to hide some tabs in the transaction VA01.

>

> 1. Tabs to be hidden in the header level are ( Item detail, Ordering party, Procurement).

>

> 2. Some column of Item level are also required to be hidden.

>

> 3. I have to make the item overview tab in the header level as default as compared to Sales tab which is the current default when you provide the order type.

Hi,

You can suppress or remove various fields by using the screen transaction variant. Transaction code: SHD0

Provide the T.code "VA01" and create the standard variant or choose an existing one.

Click on "Change With Processing" button or press F6.

Continuing through the transaction, you can suppress any field.

Activate the variant as the final step.

Go through the following link for detailed step-by-step procedure with screen shots:

[http://www.mortenhjorthnielsen.dk/Security/transactionvariants.htm]

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use t-code SHD0 to create your own screen variant. you then assign this variant to the sales order type via VOV8 (variant field).

Regards

RvK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To hide you have to use transaction and screen variant by using tcode-SHD0

REGARDS

SB