cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Adapter Settings - stage 2 problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends ,

I am working on a RFC to XI to Mail senerio. 2 diff adapters are required for this, as we know. From r3 perspective, I have a se38 program to run the RFC.

see the code below!

report zrfc_adapter.

data: it_final1 type standard table of zrfc_str.

*Cns :

call function 'ZRFC_XI'

in background task destination

'R32XIRFC'

EXPORTING

bill_doc = 'ABCD'

tables

it_final = it_final1.

commit work.

clear it_final1.

refresh : it_final1.

The FM has been made RFC by selecting the Remote Function Call in

FUNCTION ZRFC_XI.

*"----

""Local Interface:

*" TABLES

*" IT_FINAL STRUCTURE ZRFC_STR OPTIONAL

*"----

it_final-NAME = 'Arnab Mondal'.

it_final-TELEPHONE = '12345'.

it_final-ADDRESS = 'abcdxyz'.

append it_final.

ENDFUNCTION.

I am getting black flag sign in sxmb_moni..,, a file is being created in the destination folder...as per file adapter settings, but the file is empty, the reason being, the sxmb_moni is sending no data in.....I donno the reason, why is not sending any load!!both communication channels are green.

I dont believe that because i have made 2 commubication channels inside 1 business system and then the ID, RD, SA and RA , so this is not sending the data..

I hav made 2 messege interfaces, the RFC as outbound and async, and the file as inbound and async .......is that ok???

Pls comment !!

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab

PLs Help !!!

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is with statement after append we need to execute commit command & update command, check it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nallam, what do u want me to update.!

update it_final1 or it_final is not possible.....because itfinal1 is not defined in data dictionary as as table or projection or data base view, same for it_final.

do i need to make it a table ??

Data: it_final1 type standard table of zrfc_str.--- zrfc_str is a structure!!

Regards,

Arnab

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I am not clear with ur scenario, why u executing RFC through se38 window we can call directly from XI, correct me if i am wrong. According to ur scenario

INPUT......................RFC(REQUEST).......................MAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, i was not clear...letz say data is there in R3 system. From r3, data has to be send to FTP server or mail ,through XI, what ever,,, now, i am getting no errors in sxmb_moni...but the LOAD in sxmb_moni is empty... it means, teh value, that I am triggering through Remote function Modules, and using RFC adapters in XI is not reaching XI,,, i want to know if, where am I going wrong....!!...wat do I need to do??

Arnab !

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

First check function at R3 end whether it is working fine or not after that test it from XI. At XI end function unable to retrive values that why payload is empty, check it once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nallam,

the function module is working fine in R3.It is not giving any syntatical error or short dump. But , how do i test it in xi?? what load is it sending.??? ..because , i believe there is only 1 way to check load in XI and that is through sxmb_moni...do u know any other way by which i can confirm, what load is coming into XI???? through this FM!!

Pls tell.!!

Thanks

Arnab .