cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from single piece to bulk box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We work in AFS .Here my scenairo is that first we will producing single piece and then converting it into bulk box pack.

I have done the MRP run and generated the requirements for both the bulk box and single piece . And use single piece job order if have issued all the raw and semi finished products to the particular cost centres , and confirmed it using (CO11N )enter time ticket production order , now the stock for single pieces is shown in MMBE in reserved status now i have to move it to unrestircted and then convert it into bulk box packs .

Hope that u have understood my question.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As I understood, the BOm structure in your case is

0 level - product- BOx

1 level - Single pieces

2 level - Raw materials

Now you have confirmed the Single piece production order and now you need to do MB31 for single piece production order. Then you will see the stock of single piece in MMBE.

The reservation what you see in MMBE for single piece is the reservaton created by Product BOX production order. Hence this reservation will disapper once you conform the production order of product box and issue the single piece material to product box production order.

Hence in MB1A, when you issue the material issue w.r.t to order so that reservation will get consumed against the issue.

please come back if required

Answers (0)