cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error monitoring abap proxy in WorkBench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all...

I have a problem monitoring an abap proxy in RWB. I receive this message when i try to see the details of the message (Message Content and Queue Monitor options in Message Display Tool) in message monitoring in RWB: User PIRWBUSER has no RFC authorization for function group HTTPTREE ., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE. In the other side, i can see the header of the message in the message data of the same option.

Any idea with this problem?

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

My problem has been solved. I agregate the profile SAP_ALL to user PIRWBUSER in R3 system (not in XI system), and error has gone.

Many thanks to all, i apreciate your interest...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check u r RFC destination working proprly or not, and check u r user (used in XI communication channel) is having Remote user acess or not.

Thanks,

Madhav

Note: Points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kunnal.

The user PIRWBUSER, has 3 roles in my XI system:

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

I try adding more roles of XI to the user, but the error persist. I need any special rol to solve this problem?

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your RFC destination. Here is more info about this error message.

In general we get this error while trying to access Unicode / Non Unicode system using Non Unicode / Unicode RFC connection...Your RFC destination should have same Character Format of your target system

Please checkc this property in RFC desctination under Special Option tab.

For r/3 system, Menu->Status. Check if its unicode or not and it should have the same format as that is listed in RFC.

The user should have following authorizations:

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it might be error for authorazation for the user which is maintain in RFC destination.