cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts Receivable

Former Member
0 Kudos

A/R Experts,

We will be implementing A/R in my company, we are still not sure if we will be implementing SD yet. But if we only implement teh A/R module is tehre a way that I can enter products being sold and quantity? do I need SD for this? I tried reading teh documentation in SAP but it really just gives me genral info. I am looking for a document that gives me detail information of what i can with teh A/R module.

Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing financial invoice (FB60) you will be able to enter material number and quantity, if that is it what you ask.

SD is used for simulating the whole sales process; both from financial and logistic points of view. Using A/R you will be able storing some information, but no sales buisness process could be built within this module.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I gues you meant FB70 for invoice? when entering material are you referencing to the Material Field under line item? I thought this was used in conjuction with SD and/or MM also, what will be the config to have material being sold in FI only? and when you are referencing to quantity are you referencing to the quantity field also in line item, I thought this goes in conjuction with the material field in which in turns is triggered by SD and or MM.

Your clarification will be greatly aprpeciated.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, FB70... Of course, you will have to configure MM (at least, the catalogue), otherwise no material could be available. You can use those fields without any link to SD; they will just store the information.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You

One more question when I enter the invoice do I put the whole amount, under the amount being invoice, or this can be calculated once I put the material and the quantity.

Do I need SD to store any type of pricing, or how can I achieve this with just A/R?

I want to be abel to run reports, by product,

And also what relationship this has with Controlling?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your revenue accounts a CO document will be created as soon as they are defined as cost elements. You cannot maintain pricing in A/R and you will have to enter amount by yourself; it won't be calculated on behalf of the price of your material in FB70.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

I am not too familiar with MM, we do have it here, do you have any details as to how to configure the catalogue part to use for products line in FB70?

Thanks for you help,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Do you have any more details or can you be specific as to how to configure the catalog part in MM, so that I can select them in FB70. Also will have to be configure the quantity as well?

Thanks for your help,

Answers (0)