Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Schedule lines and delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

At the item level in a sales order, can anyone tell me the link between schedule line data and delivered quantity.

Schedule line data can be found in VBEP and delivery qty can be found in LIPS. But I want the link between the two. For which partcular date in the schedule line item the delivery qty is displayed.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajini

There is no direct link between them.. It is dynamically calculated in Schedule Lines Screen.

You will have to go to VBFA table to get the Corresponding Delivery Orders for the given Sales Order Item. Then, You can collect it from Delivery Item table LIPS.

Thanks

Amol Lohade

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is no direct link.

There is a realatiion between the sales order and the delivery number in teh table of document flow (VBFA). so, for each schedule line, you can get the Sale sorder number and item number. Use those two fields to ge the delivery number from VBFA table.

Regards,

rahul sinha

0 Kudos

Hi Amol and Rahul,

Actually I dont want the link between sale order and delivery, I want the link between schedule line dates and delivery qty.

Hope I am clear.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Rajini R M on Sep 11, 2008 6:12 AM