cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction MRKO -How does consignment settlement works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Would you please tell me how does consignment settlement works with transaction MRKO .Is it possible to change the invoice values while doing transaction MRKO .

Also would you please tell me what is the standard SAP procedure(steps) for vendor consignment settlement.

Thanks in advance ..sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor

Hi,

For Consignment Process, you need to maintain the Consignment Info Record in ME11. Here maintain the Prices and Tax Code mandatory (Before this activate Consignment Info Record in OMEV )

Also in SPRO > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Materials Management > Assign standard purchasing organization to plant

Then create Consignment PO in ME21N with Item Category as "K", here No Price will be maintained

Do Goods receipt w.r.t. PO in MIGO to Vendor consignment stock (At this time No FI Entry will get generated)

Do Transfer posting of vendor consigned stock to own stock using 411 K in MB1B. At this time system will pick up the Price from Consignment Info Record and post the Accounting Docuement. Here following FI Entry will appear;

(BSX) Stock A/c - Dr
(KON) Consignment Liabilities - Cr

Now do Consignment Settlement in MRKO. Here you can not change the Invoice Value. Here following FI Entry will appear;

Vendor A/c - Cr
Consignment Liabilities - Dr

Prerequisite for MRKO: -

- Maintain condition record for output type KONS in MRM1

Then take printout of the Settlement Document in MR91.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ,Pankaj .This is very helpful to resolve the ussue I have .

I will try this scenario and get back to you if any further issue .

akhlaq_786
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello,

during the consignment stock the item category L should be mention in the header level of the P.O.and after that for settling the consignment u have to use t code MRKO in that choose for the settle option and enter and save it.

hope this will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During the Transfer of Consignment Stock to your own stock system calculates the value from the maintained Consignment Info Record