Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am struck up with the function SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1. Can anyone please guide me or help me on this issue.

I am using this function " SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 " to send the report as an email attachment to my Lotus Notes email address.

Can anyone give me some hint on what to check and where to check for the struck email.

Thanks,

Venky.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Can anyone give me some hint on what to check and where >to check for the struck email.

Check in SCOT transaction, and Click on Start Send Process

CTRL+F7 and manually send the mails which are waiting state if there are any in waiting state.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Can anyone give me some hint on what to check and where >to check for the struck email.

Check in SCOT transaction, and Click on Start Send Process

CTRL+F7 and manually send the mails which are waiting state if there are any in waiting state.

0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

I checked up in the transaction SCOT and could not find my report as struck. The failed transaction or record are not pertaining to my report.

I checked up the time when the program finished in the SM37 and checked the transaction related to that time and could not find any of my reports,

Is there any other ways for finding my struck report in the SCOT Transaction.

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your SAP inbox and see whether you got any message like 'Cannot process message'.

If so, make sure that your user profile->owndata is configured with an email id.

Thanks

Sumi

0 Kudos

Hey Sumi,

Seems like there is some network problem or something like that since none of the email has been sent successfully when i checked up the log in SCOTT, There is nothing wrong in the SAP Office box since the email is sent to External Internet address.

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was some network issue. The inputs were very much useful.