Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two seles price in one pricing procedure

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a program where I can create SO automatically and also can create SO in VA01

In case of automatic SO creation price should pick from file, if it is manual (VA01) price should pick from condition records(VK11) which should not be non editable field.

Regards

Sudha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

thanq it has been resolved

the setting are there in changes which can be made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What do you mean by pick up price from file? Which file are you talking about? As far as I understand even if you have a custom program to create sales order it will ultimately call the MV45AFZZ include. It is a standard SAP sales order creation prog.

Now coming to your 2nd part, when defining the condition types, there is a view called Changes. There you need to select "manual changes not allowed". If you select that, value of the condition type cannot be changed in sales order.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand

Thanq for kind reply,

SO will create in REM ( our own Software) and pass it to SAP through Jcaps, at that time SO should pick REM price and price amount should be in Gray mode. If SO created in VA01 then price should pick from vk11 where manually should not allow.

Regards

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the condition type in changes as D Not possible to process manually. Now maintain the prices in REM as well as in VK11.

whenever you create a SO in REM system will pick the price from REM, if it is created in VA01 in SAP it will pick price from SAP, ie VK12.

Selecting the changes field in condition type details with D will not allow any one to change the price manually, always it shows in grey mode.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla