cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert line item header in FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, our client need incude value KNA1-STCD1 on header customer line item on report FBL5N. We are looking for it on SPRO and don´t see the point to include new values. Do you know if is posible it?

Thamks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the related OSS Note: 188663 and 832997.

Hope it helped.

Karthik C P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this the method to include items on selection sreen in PS transactions, but we need use an FI transaction FBL5N. Do you know the method to include the item on header of thi transction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The object will be different that all.

Try this

1.Execute Transaction code SE36. Click F4. Enter the table name wherein you think the field could be found. In this case it should be BSID/BSAD

2. From the initial screen of SE36, Choose from the path EXTRAS>> Selection Views

3. Copy Selection View "SAP" to "CUS"

4. Change the selection views "CUS"

5. In the right corner, double click your table BSID/BSAD.

6. In the right corner, check whether what functional groups does your field belong. If it is 01 then input it beside your field name.

7. Then Save it afterwards

Hope this works. Let me know if it does.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this the procedure to insert characteristics on FBL5N for views and selections. But we need new values for change the layout header.

1.- We select values for FBL5N

2.- When the report is on screen, aceed to Setting/Layout/Current Header Rows.

3.- In current header rows selecting Characteristics, Characteristics-related text variable, we haven´t value "Tax-number 1" for use on header lines.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just curious. This field is part of which table(table name and field name). Please let me know. I will try and let you know how on the solution. Is this the BSEC table by any chance?

Karthik

Edited by: Karthik Coneru on Sep 12, 2008 3:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is a BSEC field for CPD clients, and we need use field field STCD1 in KNA1, as use on head lines by example for field NAME1 in KNA1.

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check my previous reply

Create a new Z report based on FBL3n and ask your abaper to include the above field in the report. Abaper can do it in a Z programe

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you would have seen, tax code is not available. You have 2 options, do an abap or make do with another field.

A field we use for something similar is the Group key, which is free text. while creating the customer, the client can use text for identifying the tax code relevant for the customer.

Cheers....

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a new Z report based on FBL3n and ask your abper to include the above field in the report.

Cheers

Srinivas