Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while openning Exchange Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing problem while opening Exchange Profile

http://<>:<>/exchangeProfile/index.html

and it says "Name or Password is incorrect (Repeat logon)" and after several attempt "Password logon no longer possible -too many failed attempt"

It is not taking any Username and Password, with any username i am not able to logon.

perfect solution will be aapreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied the user PILDUSER to PILDUSER1 with the pw XXXXXXXX and puted this user into the exchange Profile.

Now it was possible to load the ExchangeProfile

May be it is a good idea to delete the PILDUSER and create it again.

Thanks for ur time.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First goto su01, select ur username and unlock it. Then in the same transaction, add SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE role to ur user. Then try to login again.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your user don't have authorization, check with basis team they will give access. If your try more then 3 times it will block automatically. We need again unblock user account through SU01transaction.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Their is authorization issue in the log in id ..

Pls find the links for it ..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/89/6f1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Check for locked user even-

SUIM --> user --> with unsuccesful logons

According to SAP,

"Each J2EE-based component of an XI landscape has an exchange profile access client installed, where JCo RFC connection data for the central exchange profile is maintained. The connection data for the exchange profile is stored in the J2EE secure store of the component. The user specified in the connection data should have the ABAP user role SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC on the Integration Server."

So check the ABAP user role and see if it is SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC.