cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location in basis of Order reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement, for all saleble return one storege location, and for all Non-saleble return another storegelocation,

I want to maintain Saleble/nonsaleble in Order reason.

Please guide me how to go ahead with this. if any one have better solution please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i'm still checking if there is a connection between order reason and storage location.

however, you can use shipping conditions at item level as an alternative solution. your shipping conditions can be 'saleable' or 'non-saleable'. each shipping condition can have a different shipping (or receiving) point determination. the shipping (receiving) point, in turn, is assigned to a storage location.

of course, this is not as direct as what you require. but try it and it might meet your requirements.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other than the solution proposed in the various reply, you can also explore new storage location search rule on the delivry level. Rather can capturing it as 'order reason' you can use some field in the delivery doc and make it mandatory using incompletion procedures and then determine the st.loc on its basis.

Seek the help of MM consultants for this.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan and Saurabh,

Thanks for your help, The issue has been resolved with a new copy control routine, thanks for you support. points given as a token of thank.

rgds

bidhu