Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating maintenance view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

I have 2 tables

zemp and zdept and also i have defined foriegn key relationship between this two tables using a comman field DEPTNO. when i trying to create Maintenance View, its showing the following error

*No database view exists for view ZMAINVIEW*_

can any one help me how to solve thos problem

thanks

Sri

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while creating the maintenace view.. first you should give only one table name and then select the RELATIONSHIPS button which in at downside. Then it will show feasible tables as well as some related but unsuited tables. there you have to go for FEASIBLE tables. then it will work without any problems. try to craete it again and check.

0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Thanks for response, i created this view as u mentioned... first i entered ZEMP table , then i clicked on relationship button, there i checked checkbox then clicked on copy, but when i am trying to check this view, i am getting error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

First open se11 and go for views and select maintainence views and copy then it shows screen asking table name here first its enough if u specify one table and go for relationships then you can have pop up showing that what are the tables having relations wiht your basic table if it shows that 2 tables then it is correct if not something wrong in when you assigned foregin key to the table.

with regards

diwakar