cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE cancel/Excise cancel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a scenario where Goods issue has to happe for 100 no....but the delivery is done for 200 No and Proforma Invoice,Excise Invoice and ARE1 is been created for the same.

I have reversed the goods issue and did the issue again for 100No.....now when I am generating the Excise invoice "Modvat utilization done already for 90000007 delivery very 8700007"

How should I go with this?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheers,

First Cancel the ARE-1 Document- J1IA101 select Cancel ARE-1

Next Cancel the Excise Invoice- J1IH

Then VF11- Cancel the Billing Document

After this VL09- Reversal of PGI

Finally Go to VL02N-Delete the Delivery Document

Hope this meets your requirement.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

As I said earlier I started with VF11- Cancel the Proforma Billing Document,after this VL09- Reversal of PGI and VL02N-Deleted the Delivery Document.

1.How should I proceed from now on ,since I have already deleted the Delivery doc?

2. Now When Iam trying to reverse the ARE1 - "Duty payable cannot be less than 750,905.00"

3. When Iam trying to cancel the ARE1'In Process' document alone can be cancelled." Messages are triggered

4. Do I need to cancel or Reverse the ARE1 now?

Someone pl help me to resolve this ?

Cheers

Edited by: Cheers on Sep 25, 2008 7:15 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I close this tread because the last action was before two months

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you reverse the good issue you are supposed to reverse the excise document also. This is done in either MIGO or in J1IEX called capture excise invoice.

This will reverse your excise duties. after thios complete the return process fully. You are supposed to ensure that the part2 gets credited for the return qty and excise amt. Then do the onward process again.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends for the replies....

This is for a Export sale under Bond....

At first I have reversed the Goods Issue (VL09)and after that deleted the Delivery doc and created a new delivery followed by Goods Issue,Billing,Excise and ARE1.

So, Pl let me know how should I go in this case..as I have already reversed the goods Issue and deleted the delivery document.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process to follow -

1. Cancel ARE1

2. Cancel Exicse

3. Cancel Billing

4. Cancel Delivery document.

While doing the Excise Cancel, PartII needs to revers back.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that first you need to Cancel ARE1, Cancel Exicse, Cancel Billing then Cancel Delivery document.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to me if the ARE 1 is created with Export with payment of duty then only you can cancel the ARE1.

In order to cancel ARE 1 for other options then you need to create ABAP program to make status of ARE 1 as cancelled.

Rest of procidures you can follow as mentioned.

Vijay