Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Basic Pay

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

Is there any report that gives Emp ID, Name, Designation, Deptt & All Wagetypes assigned to him with amounts.

Standard reports do not contain all details.

Regards

Bindumadhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PC00_M99_cwtr

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sikinder,

this is not the exact output I am looking for. Still it is too relevant.

Regards,

Bindumadhav

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use Adhoc Query .It is best way,even i had same requirment ,i was able to do with Adhoc Query.

The Transactions are Sq01,Sq02,Sq03.

Regards,

Prince Elvis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try through adhoc query but i dont think it will give you desired results. as in that you wont get the selecn criteria for all the wage types and amounts assigned to them.

You have to ask your abaper to write a program for this as it will require all the calcns done for the wage types. Recently i also had the same scenario and for this a program was written for the report.

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was late in replying u.

Steps to be followed for creating query.

First u have to create the infoset using the the Sq02.

Here u have to choose the required the type as logical database and name for that is pnpce.

Then list of all the Hr infotypes will appear just save , check and generate the infoset .

Then goto the SQ03 , create the user say ZHR ,then u can u give sap user id here and those who will be using it,

after that click the tab assign user and infosets.Clicking that tab ,it will take u to the new screen and where u can find a tab called assign infosets. It will display u list of infoset and from there u can choose u r infoset.

Then goto SQ01 ,create a query ,there u have to choose u r input as well as output field.It will be quite simple.

Regards,

Prince Elvis